We are thrilled to announce our outstanding 2023 Beneficiaries consisting of 27 life-affirming agencies that share in CFL’s commitment to honor the worth and dignity of every human life. Council for Life educates the community on the humanity of the unborn child and provides financial support to nonprofits serving vulnerable babies, mothers, fathers and families. The beneficiaries that receive funding grants are the heart of CFL’s mission to empower women, men, and youth to make life-affirming choices.
To date, CFL has raised and donated over $12 million to more than 70 life-affirming beneficiaries. Each year, CFL’s beneficiaries are carefully chosen by a committee based on the merit of the project and its potential impact on the community. Council for Life is grateful for the compassionate care and vital resources these agencies provide free of charge through Pregnancy Resource Centers, Maternity Homes, Adoption and Foster Care, Post-Abortion Support, Parenting and Life Skills Education, Youth and College Mentoring and Targeted Media Outreach.
Council for Life’s 2023 Beneficiaries include:
- Amira’s House – Amira’s House is a maternity home providing comprehensive care for young women facing an unplanned pregnancy. Funds are for the salary of a Program Manager.
- Birth Choice of Dallas – Birth Choice of Dallas is a pregnancy resource clinic providing medical, emotional, material and educational services. Funds are for a Licensed Mental Health Clinician.
- Blessings International – Blessings International provides pharmaceuticals for vulnerable patient populations. Funds are for twenty Pregnancy Resource Centers to receive medicines and supplies.
- Buckner Children and Family Services – Buckner Children and Family Services provides maternity services to women through crisis pregnancy counseling and postpartum support. Funds are for counselor salaries and training and client assistance.
- Catholic Pro-Life Community – Catholic Pro-Life Community offers supportive services for pregnant women and their families and for those who have experienced abortion. Funds are for the Healing after Abortion Ministry.
- ChristianWorks for Children – ChristianWorks for Children supports the adoption triad: birth moms, adoptive parents, and children placed for adoption. Funds are for the salary of a Licensed Therapist.
- Embrace Grace – Embrace Grace equips the church to love and support single, pregnant young women. Funds are for the salary of a DFW Regional Representative.
- FirstLook – FirstLook is a sexual health and pregnancy resource center promoting best sexual health practices and providing family support. Funds are for the salary of a Care Manager.
- Fort Worth Pregnancy Center – Fort Worth Pregnancy Center empowers young women and men to make positive decisions about their unplanned pregnancy. Funds are for online marketing to reach abortion-minded women.
- Hope Women’s Center – Hope Women’s Center is a pregnancy medical clinic serving women in an unplanned pregnancy and those who are her primary influencers. Funds are for a Men’s Ministry and Discipleship Manager salary.
- In My Shoes – In My Shoes provides community living for homeless pregnant women and their babies. Funds are for two efficiency apartments to help residents transition to more independent living.
- Lifeline Children’s Services – Lifeline Children’s Services provides care for vulnerable children and families, foster care parents, and families pursuing adoption. Funds are for salary and training to facilitate the expansion of Foster Care Adoption.
- LifeSavers Foundation – LifeSavers Foundation serves pregnant women and their babies through mobile medical clinics. Funds are for new exam tables for these mobile units.
- LifeTalk Resource Center – LifeTalk Resource Center helps women and men experiencing an unplanned pregnancy make life-affirming choices. Funds are for the salary of a Development Director.
- Loreto House – Loreto House provides prenatal medical care and parenting resources to women and men experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. Funds are for the salary of a Medical Practitioner for their new Flower Mound center.
- The Lullaby House – The Lullaby House is a residential home serving teen moms in foster care and their babies. Funds are for the salaries of a Case Manager and Residential Manager.
- Metroplex Women’s Clinic – Metroplex Women’s Clinic promotes life to those experiencing an unplanned pregnancy and sexual health issues. Funds are for a digital marketing campaign to reach abortion-minded clients.
- Mid Cities Women’s Clinic – Mid Cities Women’s Clinic empowers women and men in an unplanned pregnancy to make healthy life choices. Funds are for a Nurse Manager salary and clinic renovations to provide medical screening for chemical abortion-minded women.
- Pregnancy Help 4 U – Pregnancy Help 4 U walks with women, men and families to provide life-affirming solutions as an alternative to abortion. Funds are for the Executive Director salary.
- Pregnancy Resource Center of Grand Prairie – Pregnancy Resource Center of Grand Prairie empowers women to make positive pregnancy decisions. Funds are for a Marketing and Event Specialist salary.
- Prestonwood Pregnancy Center – Prestonwood Pregnancy Center exists to empower women, men, and families to make healthy life-affirming choices. Funds are for a Nurse Manager salary and medical screening kits for chemical abortion-minded women.
- Real Options – Real Options is devoted to serving the most abortion-vulnerable in our community. Funds are for a Director of Men and Family Outreach salary.
- Thrive Women’s Clinic – Thrive Women’s Clinic empowers women and their partners to choose life. Funds are for a digital marketing program and a mobile sonogram unit.
- Vitae Foundation – Vitae Foundation encourages a culture of life and reduces abortion numbers through research-based messaging. Funds are for a Programmatic Ad Campaign and Campaign Discoveries Webinar.
- Women’s Choice Resource Center – Women’s Choice Resource Center exists to value and protect the preborn. Funds are for the salary of a Nurse Manager to supervise assessing patients for abortion pill risks.
- Youth Equipped to Succeed (YES) – YES is dedicated to growing value and vision in youth by combating isolation and imparting hope. Funds are for Sexual Risk Avoidance and Healthy Relationship programs at underserved schools.
- YoungLives, a Young Life Ministry – YoungLives is Young Life’s outreach for teenage girls facing unplanned pregnancies and motherhood that brings them together with mature Christian mentors. Funds are for an Area Director’s salary and training for staff, leaders and mentors.
Council for Life raises funds every year from generous donations, educational events, and CFL’s annual Celebrating Life Luncheon. This year’s Luncheon will be held on October 27, at the Hilton Anatole Hotel and will feature radio host, national speaker, and New York Times bestselling author Eric Metaxas.
“We are delighted to see the vision and dedication demonstrated by the selected beneficiaries who work tirelessly to support Life,” said Lee Anne Morris, Executive Director of CFL. “By providing these grants, we are investing in a future with hope where unborn babies are protected, and mothers and their families can thrive.”
CFL extends its heartfelt gratitude to all applicants who participated in the grant application process program.
CFL will accept applications for 2024 grants from October 2 to December 15, 2023. Any life-affirming organization is encouraged to apply: https://councilforlife.org/grants/apply/